SPECIAL SIZZLING HOT DEAL!
$499 WordPress Website Design & Set-up
Why I build exclusively on WordPress
There’s a reason why WordPress is the #1 CMS (Content Management System) in the world. It’s easy to use, safe and has many versatile options to individualise your business.
Some of the biggest sites on the web use WordPress – ebay, REUTERS, CNN, Forbes, The New York Times. So you’ll be in good company.
As of September 2013, there are 69,764,179 million WordPress sites around the world. More than 389 million people view more than 3.6 billion WordPress pages each month!
Will I have to make updates and changes for you?
WordPress is easy for you to update and manage without any website/coding experience.
If you can read and write, you can update your site.
How can I offer websites so cheap?
I have very low overheads, so I can pass my savings on to you!
Cheap Website Design Package
So what’s in the box? Your Cheap Website Design Package includes:
- WordPress Setup & Design.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Basic SEO for up to 5 pages.
- Action Buttons. For example PayPal buttons to sell your products and services
- Contact forms. Email submission forms so your clients can email you directly from your website.
- Logo upload. If you don’t have a logo, I can make one for you at an additional cost.
- Up to 5 pages included. You can add unlimited pages and sub-pages later yourself.
- Your images or other media uploaded (1 per page). Or talk to me about sourcing images for you at an additional cost.
- Page content edited and proofread. Write up your basic ideas and I’ll proofread it and lightly edit it to ensure it is legible and captures your client’s attention.
- FREE support. Questions, issues, small adjustments (within reason) are free.
Let’s get started
Step 1 – Basic Information
Download and fill out my WEBSITE ORDER FORM. These are the questions I’ll need answers to on our first call. Email the completed form back to me or Skype or phone and we can run through it together.
Step 2 – Ideas - Let’s get creative!
We will discuss your ideas, including examples of websites you like, colour preferences, or other content you want incorporated into your website. If you haven’t got any ideas, don’t worry – I do!
Step 3 – Payment
Make payment via PayPal on my Payments Page.
Step 4 – Domain Names
Purchase domain name (if you don’t already have one). I can make some suggestions here and direct you to safe domain purchasing sites.
Step 5 – Web-hosting
Purchase your web-hosting package. This is where your website will ‘live’ once I’ve created it. I can recommend some reliable and very well-priced hosting services ($10-$15 a month). If you already have a host that’s fine too.
Step 6 – Putting it all together
I hand over to you the reins of your completed website. Don’t be scared it’s not as difficult as you may think!